No, I did not create this.
Seriously! A wonderful genius named Claudia made this and I can’t begin to explain how awesome it is.
I know I have been a total douchebag when it came to blogging awards. I mean at the beginning of the month I said I was going to post awards all month as an ‘Award Season’.
WELL GUESS WHAT I DIDN’T HAHAHAHAFML
HOWEVER. When I saw this one, I COULDN’T NOT do it. As you might now if you’re not new here, I am the biggest Miranda Sings fan.
Like, I want to BE her. Just ask Elm.
Anyway, I was both thrilled and devastated when I found this award. Thrilled because IT WAS A FRIGGIN MIRANDA SINGS AWARD, and devastated because I couldn’t believe I hadn’t thought about it first. And I call myself a bae.
Without further ado (because frankly if I adoed a little more you’d probably skip to the end or just leave), here are the rules:
¤Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
¤Include the featured image on your blog post.
¤Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
¤List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
¤Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart.)
(Oh yeah, by the way, no one nominated me. I basically nominated myself. This is the true Miranda spirit.)
UPDATE: OMG GUISE GUESS WHAT TURNS OUT I WAS NOMINATED BY ASPEN HOW DID I NOT NOTICE YASSS WOOOW
1. I honestly think I’m better than a lot of people. I can’t believe I’m actually admitting this because that’s probably the most self-centered thing anyone could say, but meh it’s my Miranda post and I’m free to say whatever the BADWORRD I want. But like really. There are people whom I just look at and go ‘thank God I’m me.’
2. I’m not afraid of saying that I’m a feminist, especially in a society like mine. I do not think that I’m superior to girls in any way. And no, I’m not contradicting what I said in my last point (lemme clarify: I didn’t mean it like ‘bitch please am a qwen bow dawn’. It’s more of a ‘I’m thankful for all my blessings [hashtagblessed] and also that I have evolved unlike these primates’. Okay fine I am conceited). Anyway, I treat girls well, respect them and never see them as objects of pleasure. Sadly, girls only seem to want to date and be with guys who treat them like shit.
3. I think I have quite pretty eyes. They’re like a clear, honey-y brown, and my lashes are naturally long and slightly curled. Wish I could say the same about the rest of my features.
4. I love reading, I love learning new things, I love being cultivated, I love music, I love art… That’s one of the things I’m most thankful for. And while I do wish I was a fan of some kind of sports (does dancing count? Because hell yeah!), I’m happy I’m not completely obsessed and my life doesn’t revolve around them.
5. I have a good voice. This one I’m the least sure about and I would have typed it ‘I guess I have an okay voice?’ if Claudia hadn’t forbidden such phrasing in the rules. I mean I’m not bad, since I got accepted in a choir… At least I know how to hit the right notes (I mean, as long as I can reach them) and can carry a tune… So yeah I’m giving myself this one (because well that might surprise you but I’m running out of qualities)
6. I’m pretty smart. I’ve been a top student all my life, and the key to my success is that apart from being smart in the science department (physics, chemistry, biology, maths) only, like the rest of the smarties, I am also quite good when it comes to literary subjects (French and English). They actually are my favorite subjects and I know how to spot an argument and a metaphor just as well as the solution to a math problem (well, most of the time). I’m pretty happy with this.
7. I’m a really caring and loving person. I sometimes wish I had myself as a friend, because I really care so much and invest myself in my friendships. And while at times I find that I don’t receive all that love back, I’m still really glad to have my friends.
That was it! It was easier than I thought. I really feel like you guys are discovering more and more how modest I am. I can’t say I’m really proud of it, but oh well. Deal with it.
Aaaaaanyway, time for my nomeneytshens:
1. OBVIOUSLY Elm DUH (SHE JUST HIT 1FUCKING,000 FOLLOWERS)
2. mydailyinkling (am doin it yay)
3. ateenagediaryonline (WAIT WTF IT SAYS HER BLOG IS DELETED ARE YOU SERIOUS WHAT HAPPENED CAN SOMEONE TELL ME)
11. Selfie (even though you’re on a break. I couldn’t not)
12. Em (EVERYONE IS ON A BREAK GAHD)
That was a bit more than 10 but I really want to know what you guys think about yourselves! ALSO I swear to God the linking process took more time than writing this whole post. Gosh. #notevenkeedin
Anyway, that was it for this award post. I HOPE I’ll do a bit more this February. I mean, if you think about it, Award Season is never truly on before the Oscars and the Grammys, which haven’t happened already, so that’s redeeming.
I just hope I’ll be able to do any blogging at all because of my upcoming mid-year exams! TIME TO STUDAYY
Oh yeah this is still a Miranda post. I should end it accordingly.
so dat wazit 4 tudey guys i hopp u enjoid tis vidyo potst if u lickkit pls gev it a tumbzup and suxcribe or else u didnt. K by.