Who said awards are just for movie stars?
Look at us bloggers, getting all awardy and stuff! 8)
So the idea was founded by the Ambivert , we basically vote for our favorite bloggers in different categories and then either she choses/we vote (I didn’t quite catch that).
First of all I just wanna say how great it feels to be part of this community, to have such a nice event going on because it allows us to show each other our appreciation. It may not be a huge deal compared to bigger-scale awards but it certainly is for us 🙂
I was nominated by happyalexx and LyfWithEm for the Funniest Blogger category and I’m really thrilled that some people actually do not consider me a total weirdo! Yay! (or maybe they do and they find it funny. Works for me!)
If you want to nominate people, that’s easy, just head over to the original post and post your nominations. Here are mine (I did NOT totally just copy and paste that)
That’s a genius idea! Let’s see: (NB: I’ve only been blogging since the summer so my opinions may be a bit too biased towards certain people. I still don’t know everyone.)
– Blogger of the year: Elm (http://justelm.wordpress.com/)
– Blog of the year: Elm
– Kindest blogger: Elm
– Funniest blogger: Elm
– Best photo taken: shoot. There had to be a category that prevents the Elm streak. Well, I think Emiwee takes some pretty good photos. (https://itsemiwee.wordpress.com/category/photos/)
– The blogger who gives the best advice: I don’t know them personally, but I’ve seen this person in Elm’s blog. Every time she has trouble, she always offers words of advice and I just admire people like her, so I’ll nominate her 🙂 Bookwormgirls123 (https://abookwormsperfectapple.wordpress.com/about/)
– The newbie :it has to be LyfWithEm, because well she’s probably one of the only bloggers who started after me, and she has become so successful in such short time. Just check out her latest posts! She’s a queen. And she’s really one of the nicest people on here (http://lyfwithem.com/)
– Prettiest blog : ateenagediaryonline’s header is always FAB (https://ateenagediaryonline.wordpress.com/about-me/) and Emiwee’s blog has a great design too
– The helper : Keira (https://rogantalullah.wordpress.com/), well, in fact she should also be nominated for the kindest blogger award (but my little OCDed self wanted to keep the Elm streak so bad and two nominations kinda ruined it) but I put her up for this one too, because she has helped me realize that I’m not blogging to myself, but have people interested in my stories. She’s by far my most loyal follower and I’m thankful for that.
– Most optimistic blogger: Keira is also optimistic 🙂 so I’ll nominate her for this as well
Well as you can see I have about five people to nominate which is bad but there honestly are way too many amazing people on here to count. May the awesomest win!