Hello! It is time for another award, the Siblinghood of the World Bloggers Award! By the way, thank you for changing Sisterhood to Siblinghood. I appreciate it.
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
1. Pick a book for every letter of your first name.
This is a hard one! Let’s see.
Anthony Adverse by Hervey Allen (which also happens to be my actual name)
Notre Dame de Paris by Victor Hugo
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Hyperbole & a Half by Allie Brosh
Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
N or M? By Agatha Christie
Year of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks
2. What’s the tenth book on your shelf?
A very nice french book called Le Roi De La Forêt Des Brumes
3. What are you currently reading?
Since the day I started this blog, I’ve been rereading Harry Potter. I couldn’t find the time to continue in the past few weeks because of school (6 TESTS NEXT WEEK GOSH) but I picked the Half-Blood Prince up yesterday and read the last few chapters, I still have the very last that will take me a couple of minutes, and then it’s off do Deathly Hallows! (The only one I still haven’t read in English)
4. Would you rather get a book signed, or get a free book?
IS THIS A REAL QUESTION?! OF COURSE I WANT A SIGNED BOOK! Free books aren’t hard to come by. But a signed copy of Harry Potter? OR SELP-HELF?! I’d die.
5. Who is your fictional crush at the moment?
6. What is the biggest book on your shelf (Page number wise)
Anthony Adverse, with way over 1100 pages. I was planning to sell it at a bookyard but I discovered that it’s a classic so imma read it sometime. I honestly don’t know how, but I will.
7. What is the smallest book on your shelf (Page number wise)
I have too many children’s books to count which is the smallest, but there are some with little over 100 pages.
8. Do you have a ship that you called would sail from the moment you met the characters?
9. What is a series that you just couldn’t finish?
Artemis Fowl. I need to get back to it tho.
10. What is your name backwards?
You could just read the first letter of every book from the first question, from last to first, and there you have it 🙂
1.Have you read a Brandon Sanderson book? If not, you should.
Alright then, I will 🙂
2.Review the last book you read using only words that begin with b.
Barry Botter band bhe Balf-Blood Brince bis bone bof by bavorite books bof ball bime. Boldemort’s back btory bis bo baptivating, band Bumbledore’s beath bas bone bof bhe bost biconic biterary boments bin bistory BIMO.
I don’t think that was the question, but meh.
3.What colour would you say describes you as a person and why?
Let’s say white, even though technically it’s not a color.
People who don’t know me think I’m nothing more than a plain old nerd who does nothing but study, but once you get to know me you discover that I’m a combination of loads of colors. I have many hobbies, and many sides to my personality.
4.If you imagine your life a year from now, where do you hope to be?
Writing this blog, with a hopefully bigger audience, listening to Gaga’s newest album, studying my favorite subjects, with the same friends, and maybe even a girlfriend (DOUBT IT)… I don’t really want much to change to be honest.
5.Have you ever made your own bookmarks? If you have, show us a few!
Yes, but they were gifts. They’re currently not with me.
6.Choose two IRL friends and describe what makes them special to you. Take a moment to appreciate them. Why don’t you write down what you said and give it to them? Spread some kindness, it will do everyone some good.
The first one, who’s probably reading this, is the nicest girl, who helped me with a lot, was always kind (except when you know I ruffled her feathers a bit). We’ve spent hundreds of boring days chatting and talking about nothing and everything. She’s a bookworm and Potterhead such as me, but HATES Miranda which is fine kinda. She also adores Eminem and biology.
The second, who for my sake I hope he never reads this blog again, is a hilarious guy who’s been my buddy since 9th grade. He does have some annoying quirks (like criticizing everything), but overall he’s a good person. He likes Imagine Dragons and alternative music (although he does have a past with the likes of Nicki Minaj), and we both love TV shows like Big Bang Theory and Breaking Bad. Also, his birthday is this week!
Oh and there’s no way I’m letting anyone know about this. Forget it gurl.
7.Where would you like to go this winter?
We never ‘go’ anywhere. I’m staying home bae. I ain’t complaining tho.
8.Apple or Samsung?
Are you kidding? Samsung. Downloads bruh.
9.Do you prefer funny books or sad books?
They’re both brilliant if done well, but tragic if not. Imma say funny books because let’s spread some more positivity into the world.
10.Do you ‘do favourites’? My mum doesn’t. I’ll tell you a story: When my mum was five, she was asked by a teacher what her favourite colour was. She said she didn’t have one. The teacher’s response was that all five-year-olds have a favourite colour. So my mum said: “Yellow” and as the teacher began to look triumphant, my mum added, “with red spots.”
First of all, your mom slays. Second, I also have a very hard time picking favorites. It drives me mad because I always feel bad for the things I didn’t pick and I don’t want them to be hurt that I didn’t pick them! This is sad.
Phew!! That was fun 🙂
My questions are:
1. What is your favorite TV show, of all time and at the moment?
2. If you could get rid of one character from Harry Potter, who would it be and at what point of the story?
3. On a scale from Cockroach Clusters to Chocolate Frogs, HOW EXCITED ARE YOU FOR HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD?!?! (I swear not all my questions are HP related)
4. Pick one song you would want to haunt your worst enemy forever.
5. What’s your favorite type of furniture?
6. Yellow. Table. Sea water. Cable. Dishwasher. 72. Slay. Poop. Necki Menij. Use these words in one cohesive paragraph (as cohesive as Necki Menij and Dishwashers get, anyway).
7. The fate of the world lies in your hands, unfortunately you’re a loser. You decide to give the responsability to one fictional character. Who is it and why?
8. Is there a country you’d absolutely hate to visit?
9. Look out of your window and write down 10 things you see. You may use more windows in case you don’t see enough things.
10. Are you doing this blog post instead of something else way more important in your life?
BONUS QUESTION: HOW DID YOU COME TO KNOW MIRANDA SINGS (you know who you are)
My nominees are: (these are new people I’ve recently e-met + older blog friends)
I honestly can’t wait to read all your answers!! If you’ve already done the award and don’t want to repost, you can answer the questions in the comments section if you have time 🙂
Also feel free to answer any questions you like down there, I honestly nominated the people that came to my mind first. I’d nominated the whole blogging community because y’all are great but I don’t think that’s possible.
Thanks for reading!